Making the decision to go ahead with scalp micro pigmentation, is an big one. So it’s vital that you’re fully informed about the whole process, and have the opportunity to have all of your questions answered before making a decision.
You need to be confident that the clinic that you use, is professional and can be trusted to treat you with your interests in mind, we see many patients who’ve gone down the bargain route and have came to regret it.
Although it’s not major surgical operation, deciding to have a scalp micro pigmentation procedure, is not something that should be a spur of the moment decision.
You need to be comfortable with the clinic where it will be carried out, comfortable with the nurse working with you, and the information you have been given. We’ve complied a list of questions for you to think about, and we are happy to go through them with you. You’ve likely got some questions that you’d like answered which are not on the this list, but this is a good starting point for you.
- What is exactly involved in the procedure?
- Are they fully qualified and can they show results?
- What do I need to prepare before the procedure?
- Does it take a long time for the Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure?
- Will I need follow up appointments?
- Does it require any special aftercare?
- Will it cover up any head scars I have?
- Is is possible to speak to patients who’ve had the procedure done before?
- How much is it going to cost?
Everyones situation is different, so to give a ‘one size fits all’ answers would not be in your best interests.
We are here to answer any questions you have, give us a call and let’s talk over your situation.